Hot Sails MauiDa KineZuidwest6Sean Ordonez Shapes

Friday, November 25, 2011

Rocket Fish 82 Trifin

Today I had a nice morning session at Ouddorp. Steady wind and beautiful hip to shoulder high lines to ride. I made a great aerial and my last ride counted at least 8 bottomturns and at least 4 topturns off the lip.... nice!!! Bad news is I twisted my foot once more and am not sure if it's wise to sail tomorrow.... but let's decide that tomorrow ;-)

After that I went to the workshop to get the board I repaired and upgraded for Edwin. A SOS Rocket Fish 82. He wanted it turned into a trifin. So before putting it in the van I made some shots.

Very curious in how it sails after the modification.



A nice new grip!!

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait to try it out~~! its been a while but im sure worth waiting for. greets and big thanks, Edwin

    www.edwinvansanten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete