Hot Sails MauiDa KineZuidwest6Sean Ordonez Shapes

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dream house











During my search for some old/classic furniture... I ran into these old pics of a breath taking
prefab weekend getaway house (by Jens Rinsom).
Oh boy, do I like it's timeless design.
This house, on a remote cliff in Brittany.......
I would direct sign for it. Yup even with it's interior.

Yes I'm happy with my new(1930) house,.. but for me it only points out that I'm more into the classic's than into the newly build, cold, 1000 in a box, concrete without a soul house.

3 comments:

  1. Although I like modern architecture (I say architecture!!! Not the mainstream shit they build around here) I would definitely love to call one of those houses my own. Indeed, somewhere in Britanny would be awesome....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke crib David.
    Als je dat nou eens bij Palue rechts op het hoekje zet.....bouw er dan ook meteen ff genoeg logeerkamers aan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. heb op t hoekje daar dan weer achter m'n vaste plekje ;-)

    d

    ReplyDelete