Hot Sails MauiDa KineZuidwest6Sean Ordonez Shapes

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

GoPro HD camera....

We posted some GoPro movies from Glenn here already. Showing the possibilities of the little waterproof camera. Yesterday I saw some stills from a movie from Torben Sonntag shot on Maui. The camera view gives us an awesome perspective.


These, as well as Glenn's movies, are shot with a standard GoPro wide camera. From November on, the High Definition version will be available. This new GoPro HD camera will give you higher resolution footage and a slow motion option. You can see the possibilties here.

As I already said in a previous post, I have ordered one and I can't wait till it gets here. I haven't really seen the HD version promoted in Holland yet, but I know zuidwest6.nl is going to sell them, together with a few proven mounting options for windsurfing.

No comments:

Post a Comment