Hot Sails MauiDa KineZuidwest6Sean Ordonez Shapes

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

facebook...

Facebook... I hear it everywhere... people talking about it, raving about it, asking about it etc etc.. blah blah blah
but what should a computer nono like me do with it?.. Try to find some forgotten friends? (do you really forget your good friends??)

But maybe it's fun, and is it easier to keep in touch with the people you allready know-that are out of town/on the other side of the world..

So I've to find it out also.
So I did my best (It took me some days to figure it out how it worked) and registered myself on facebook. What a stress

Took my best shot out of an old photobook. Cause it's al about the face... book
(text underneath: very angry, because the icecream wasn't big enough)

And voila... real friends that know my true name can find me now

Talk soon on the facebook ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment