Hot Sails MauiDa KineZuidwest6Sean Ordonez Shapes

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

carbon fiber on Ebay



As the balsawood is "sold out"... I had to score some other materials. I used to buy a lot of things on Ebay (for my classic cars etc..) , so maybe there's something on the "bay" I could use for the boards we're gonna make..
Hmmm... very interesting.. on the german Ebay I found some nice pieces of the black"gold"..
I followed some auctions.. and at the last seconds I made a nice strike! No more normal glass for me anymore ;-)...

3 comments:

  1. Used to buy a lot of kicks for your car? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care that u dont get black coulored glas instead of carbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx for the tip, but as I'm in making boards for more than 20 years.. I know something about materials..
    The black coloured glas is used in the bottum of fanatic boards ;-)

    ReplyDelete